This section presents projects like the hardware I built for my GuruPlug.
Don't use any of these tutorials if you are not familiar with electronics! I am not responsible for any damage to your Plugcomputer or anything else, including yourself!
I will mark each project with a level of difficulty.
- hard: You really need to know what you are doing. If you never built any electronic device, you should not continue.
- medium: You should have a good understanding of electronics, like some education or good private experience. You should also be able to use different mechanical tools (drilling, sawing, ...)
- easy: You only need very basic understanding of electronics or mechanics, like soldering and basic components (resistor, capacitor, ...)
My ideas so far:
- Using the GPIO for home automation
- USB-board with sensors/switches